Saturday, April 4, 2009

2 days in a row!

Hey, look at me... I am posting 2 days in a row! While we spent most of today weeding in the yard, the highlight of our day came when we finally got to go bike riding! We got one of the bike carriers last weekend and decided today was the perfect day to take it on its maiden voyage. To make matters more exciting, we brought Flat Cam (or actually Flat Christian) on our voyage. The bad news is that Mike was riding them. (not sure why I did that, but I was slightly concerned about my ability to pull 80 extra pounds of kids on my bike!) We had originally intended to take Flat Cam/Christian (got the wrong kid's paper doll) to Notre Dame, but since we didn't leave until 5pm, we decided a trip to Grandma and Grandpa's was a much better idea. Geta and Tamene had a great time riding in thier new bike carrier (even though Grandma pinched Tamene's chin with his bike helmet clip!) You could hear them giggle and laugh all during the ride!
Have a good weekend! We are supposed to get snow tomorrow. I can't believe it, but the weather man keeps telling me the same thing! Oh well, perhaps we will visit the Studebaker Museum with Flat Cam/Christian!
Love, Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment